MHA Chiks is a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. We have offices in Preston, Blackpool, East Midlands, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester and Southport, with over 300 partners and staff advising clients across the UK. We are also part of a global network of firms, helping clients with international trade matters.
Our specialists are rated among the best in their field and our multi-disciplined, holistic approach helps clients realise their business and personal ambitions all under one roof. The firm is geared towards progression, highlighted by our commitment to change, technology, investment and people, allowing us to stay at the cutting edge of today’s fast moving commercial environment.
We are also part of a UK wide association of independent accountants and business advisers who share 50 offices nationwide. In October 2017 we adopted the prefix of our national network to emphasise our shared common values and goals, with a view to expand our reach both nationally and internationally.
Baker Tilly International is the world’s 9th largest network of independent firms and through our membership with MHA, our clients can benefit from local, national and global expertise.
MHA Chiks at a glance:
- Our mission: To engage with our clients and our people to deliver technical excellence and quality in everything we do.
- Founded: 1892
- Offices: Preston, Blackpool, East Midlands, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Southport
- Core services: Accounts, Audit, Business Advisory, Cloud Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning & Wealth Management, International, Payroll, Private Client Service, Sage, Strategic Consultancy, Tax and VAT
- Specialist sectors: Academy Schools, Charities & Not for Profit, Farming and Rural Business, Healthcare, Leisure & Tourism, Manufacturing and Engineering, Motor Trade, Professional Practices, Property & Construction, Start-up and Small business
- People: 300
- UK reach: Part of , a network of 50 offices nationwide
- International: Part of , represented in over 147 territories
- Awards: Accountancy Age, North West Business Insider, Downtown Lancashire in Businessand selected to be part of as one of the UK’s leading accountancy firms