Day 1 – Introduction to Sage
Welcome to the latest Sage blog, this time focussing on Sage accounting software, in particular the new Sage 50 Accounts update. Over the course of this week we will introduce Sage 50 Accounts 2014, explain why it can benefit you, and how we at Chiks can help you with it.
Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 Accounts software is designed for established small to medium sized businesses, helping to manage your accounts with ease, efficiency and accuracy, saving time to focus on growing your business.
Sage 50 Accounts allows you to
– Manage your business from invoicing customers and paying suppliers to dealing with your Vat and accounts
– Easily manage your VAT and submit your return directly to HMRC from your software
– Work on the move from your mobile or tablet with the free Sage 50 Accounts Mobile app
– Manage your customer debt with in-built dent management function
– Help you understand your business performance with a range of management reports
Sage 50 Accounts 2014
The most recent update to the Sage 50 Accounts software was released in August 20013, with a range of new features including:
– More help with understanding, processing and submitting returns for VAT
– Improved stock management
– Foreign trading assistance
– Gift aid support for charities
– Staying better connected
As a member of Sage Accountants Club, Chiks can help you to find the right accounting software solution for you and your business. Contact Nick Wetherall on 01772 821021, who can take you through the products and assess your business needs.
More Sage blogs: