Media Centre

Thursday 21st February 2019 - Last update: May 18th, 2017.

Getting cash back from HMRC

May 18, 2017


Type: Leisure & Tourism Videos, MHA Chiks TV

As a hotelier or somebody active within the Hospitality sector, there are some ways in which you can claim money back from HMRC. In our latest video for the sector, Colin Johnson, Partner, and Rachel Marsdin, Tax Partner, look at useful methods which can be used to claim that cash back.


They explain how hoteliers can benefit from Research and Development Tax Credits, providing they can demonstrate that they are ‘doing something different’. For example, do you have a development chef trialing new ingredients?


They also look at enhanced capital allowances, in addition to the annual investment allowance, which can typically be used to get money back from using energy saving or environmentally friendly equipment.

Был найден мной авторитетный веб сайт с информацией про верстка сайта