Managing the payroll process for employees is one of the most important undertakings of any employer and with the many changes to the payroll function, it is becoming increasingly complex and arduous. What is important is accurate and timely processing of your employees’ pay, thus ensuring a content and happy workforce.
Outsourcing your payroll to MHA Chiks will allow you to have more free time and resource which can be utilised more efficiently elsewhere within your business. We offer a fully comprehensive payroll service, tailored to your requirements and managed within our team of 21 qualified and dedicated Payroll Client Managers.
To offer further peace of mind to our clients, we are BACSTEL-IP accredited, and are required to meet stringent criteria, with triennial inspections to ensure these are maintained.
Our outsourced payroll service includes:
- Calculation of static and variable information
- Calculation of Statutory payments for sickness, Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
- Processing Student Loans, Pension deductions and Attachment of Earnings
- Provision of standard reports in Excel, PDF or Word
- Submission of Real Time Information reports to HMRC
- Forms P45/P46
- Specific reporting requirement for NHS pensions
Optional payroll services:
- A selection of Auto Enrolment service levels
- BACS facility to enable payments to be made direct to your employees and third parties, such as HMRC
- Advanced reporting facility
- Payrolling Benefits in Kind
Clients are appointed a dedicated Payroll Client Manager, building up an excellent working relationship and a smooth payroll operation.
What our clients say…
“We decided to move to a professional and bespoke payroll service about 3 years ago due to the time and stress this was causing the General Manager. MHA Chiks payroll have provided exactly that service. They are subject matter experts in all payroll matters and respond the same day to any queries no matter how small or how complex, always giving sound advice whilst being extremely supportive. There is no doubt that they have taken a lot of pressure from the Manager, which has freed up his time and enabled him to concentrate on other matters in the running of the practice, some of which generate the income to part fund the fee. I would unreservedly recommend this excellent service to other practices.”